Enhance Your Career Today
Get in touch with Frossell Recruitment and see how we can get you on the next step of your career.
Why Choose Frossell Recruitment?
- With over 35 years of local market knowledge we will give our candidates the most practical and honest advice, if we cannot help we will recommend someone who can
- We want every candidate who works with us to feel valued and listened to, your opinions matter and when you register with us we will never send out your CV without consulting you first. We don’t think that’s right
- We promise to only recommend a company to our candidates if the position is a genuine career enhancing opportunity
- We only work with clients that genuinely value their people
- We offer constant support through CV guidance, interview preparation and career guidance
- We want our candidates to recommend our service to others therefore we will always put you first
- If we say we are going to do something we do it
- With everyday working life it can at times be difficult to take the time out to reflect on a job change therefore we are happy to meet with you at a time that suits your needs. Daytime/ evening or weekends
- We do not treat our candidates like commodities, our candidates have thoughts, needs and feelings and they will always come first “Putting People First”
“Dealing with Frossell Recruitment was an absolute pleasure recently when I was looking for a new role. Frossell Recruitment kept me fully informed on the recruitment process and demonstrated valuable insight on the client and the role I was applying for - something that sadly is not that common. They are completely reliable with contact and keeps in touch regularly and doesn't leave you left wondering on the progress of a role. Highly recommend Frossell Recruitment!”
“From the initial call, through to the telephone interview and the finally my interview preparation your help was invaluable. You had an amazing approach and I felt that you went above and beyond. As an example, you went through my presentation with me, providing constructive feedback to improve and also providing positive reinforcement. This, for me, is going the EXTRA MILE and very unusual in the recruitment industry. It most definitely sets you apart from your competitors. You also seemed to be genuinely excited when I got offered the job.”
I cannot thank Bianca enough for her expertise and guidance with helping me find my new job role. Through the whole recruitment process I felt confident I was in good hands, with my aspirations genuinely being cared for and listened to. This ultimately led to me being placed me in a job which significantly increased my salary, opportunities for professional development and achieve a better work/life balance. I can't wait to see what the future holds! Thank you Bianca!