Account Manager – Life Science / In- Vitro Diagnostics
Covering the North West – Ideally based in Manchester
Company bonuses up to £20,400 + Company Car
Location:- North West (Field based)
This position is with a prestigious manufacturer of Haematology and coagulation diagnostic analysers.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and self-starter with great knowledge and experience working in the life science products industry.
This role will require a flexible outlook to travel as you will be meeting customers throughout your designated region
The ideal candidate will possess the following:-
- Previous large, Key Account Management or sales experience in the Vitro Diagnostic industry
- Strong technical knowledge in the life science products industry, ideally within haematology, pathology and managed service contracts
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a direct sales role involving complex/tender sales in the diagnostics or life science arena.
- Good data analysis & negotiation skills
- Life Science or Business University degree or equivalent
- Experience working in an NHS environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication capabilities with medical, scientific and financial partners.
- Proven technical ability to support diagnostic (IVD) instruments in a hospital laboratory environment
Providing day to day Account management and contract issue resolution support to Customers within the North West
Winning, protecting and developing core business
Delivering Pre- tender business development activity for core business areas
Responsible for delivery of operational excellence in post-sales customer service and support for selected key accounts
Deliver growth through the development of business
Planning and forecasting
Excellent Benefits: Company Car, Competitive Salary, Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday), Pension, Health Care Insurance, (BUPA)Cash Plan (Simplyhealth), Income Protection Insurance, Educational Grant Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary, Perkbox and Gym membership
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.