Customer Service Support Consultant
Job Title: Customer Service Support Consultant
Location of Role: Milton Keynes
Salary: £23,000 per annum
- 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary KPI bonus
- Personal Training Budget of £1,000 per annum (in addition to other training opportunities provided)
- National Rail Card
- Perkbox membership
- Monthly Health & Wellbeing allowance
- Multiple social and charity events each year
Do you want to work for an award-winning organisation that offers advancement, challenge and values their employees?.
Are you looking to progress and aim for a long term career in Relationship or Account Management?
Due to internal promotions, our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Support Consultant. As a member of the Support Team, you will have a variety of responsibilities that contribute to the successful delivery of customer contracts. In the role of Support Consultant, you will ensure all users get the best possible experience from using our client’s technology, by providing first-class customer service.
- Provide reactive telephone, live chat and query support to users of the technology, in line with pre-defined SLAs
- Improve overall customer satisfaction via interactions with users through the support channels and face to face
- Pro-actively engage with users through phone calls, emails as well as face to face
- Regular surveys and gathering of feedback from users to determine where improvements to the technology and customer experience can be made, which will benefit users and in turn increase their advocacy of the technology
- Proactively monitor each client’s Measures of Success to identify potential issues before they occur and impact on the client’s objectives
- Analyse data to identify performance trends, creating management reports that can be utilised to design and implement improvement initiatives
- Occasional site visits, delivering presentations and briefings where required
- Occasional travel (expenses paid)
- Degree educated, second class honours or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer driven with the ability to build long term relationships
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of a Excel and Word.
- Experience in a customer service/client facing environment
- A willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- A strong focus on customer service/experience
- Tenacious and adaptable
- Ability to plan and manage change
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Target driven with an ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and organisation skills
- Proactive attitude to work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.