Data Services Team Leader
Team Leader (Energy)
Non Half Hourly Services
£35,000 – £40,000
We are looking for an experienced and customer centric Non-Half Hourly (NHH) Team Leader to join our client, a global and award-winning energy organisation, to lead a growing team of Data Analysts who sit across the DC (Data Collection), DA (Data Aggregation) & DR (Data Retrieval) divisions.
In this role you will be working with Suppliers and Meter Operators to provide a high level of service, industry expertise and accurate reporting.
- Support in the growth of the team from 12–24 heads by 2021
- Undertake regular performance reviews and 1-1’s, providing coaching/ development where required for team members
- Ensure customer and third-party contractors deliver a superior level of service and ensure adherence to SLA’s, this includes ensuring any issues are resolved within agreed targets
- Continually review business processes to ensure these are effective and efficient
- Working with other teams to create and execute a cohesive, efficient and customer-focussed working environment that embraces best practise
- Maintain a focus on service lines so that customer satisfaction, retention and growth are at the heart of every correspondence
- Provide strong leadership, motivation and development to team members, leading from the front
- Knowledge of the Non-Half Hourly (NHH) services (Essential Requirement)
- Experience in leading high performing teams in a management/supervisory position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Experience with SQL, Crystal reports and Mite (Advantageous)
- Adept in issue resolution and customer case management
Outstanding Benefits Inc.:
Pension (Up to combined percentage total of 14 %)
28 days holiday
Share Incentive Plan
Long term Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.