Field Service Engineer – M4 Corridor
Position: – Field Service Engineer – M4 Corridor
Location: Bristol Avon (Ideally located along the M4 corridor)
Salary: – Competitive Salary, plus Company Bonus and Company Car
Excellent Company Benefits
Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday)
Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
Income Protection Insurance
Educational Grant Scheme
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary
Our prestigious and award-winning client is currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer Specialist for a leading UK diagnostic supplier. This global organisation has a wide range of innovative products and provide hospitals and labs the instruments to fight life-changing conditions. You will be joining a highly successful team who are passionate in delivering technical support and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Working closely with customers to ensure you solve technical issues
- Install, maintain and repair complex instrumentation in hospital and labs
- Manage service parts inventory levels
- Carry out the demonstration of units and systems at prospective customer sites.
- Develop technical training for the in-house technical support teams and the application scientists
- Supporting and training customers in order to provide effective methods to best look after the equipment
- Plan and carry out business trips cost effectively and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in the bio-tech/medical diagnostics industry in a field service role
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with knowledge in the biotechnology/biomedical industry
- Experience working in a laboratory or hospital environment
- Willing to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Full Clean driving licence
- Ideally located along the M4 corridor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.