Graduate Trainee (Commercial division)
Position: Graduate Trainee
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Do you want to be part of a Global organisation that values its employees and offers clear career progression?
Our client is looking to recruit two Graduate Trainees to join an exciting and fast-paced organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised individual, who is an enthusiastic self-starter. You will receive a full 2-year training programme and shadow various staff members with administrative tasks, data entry/manipulation, document creation, attending meetings and workshops, and travelling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
The Graduate Trainee will be placed on a two-year ongoing Training and Development program in Customers and Market functions, supporting Global and Regional Customers and Account Managers. Assisting the Account Management team in maximising sales and profit.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to learn from the existing team and develop their career in either Account Management, Customer Relations, Business Development or Customs.
- Information gathering and participating in on-the-job training.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Compiling reports, documents and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Writing a test and/or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Assisting Managers and their respective teams with various administrative tasks including outbound/inbound phone calls, emails, report, and document creation, assisting in meetings.
Degree in Food Technology, Business, Finance, Marketing or equivalent
Passion for the Food and Beverages Industry
Has personal career goals and commitment to work in Sales.
Self-motivated to succeed.
Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications & digitally savvy.
Experience of leadership & taking responsibility e.g. undertaken voluntary work and/or held positions of responsibility at University
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Excellent Sense of Priorities
Has personal career goals and is self-motivated to succeed
A creative and ambitious approach to work
Willingness to travel across UK when we required and from home.
- The opportunity to realise your full potential and ideas
- A challenging job; varied and highly responsible field of activities
- The motivating atmosphere of a high-tech, innovative and growing company
- State of the art technologies with a strong focus on digitalization
- The freedom to strike out in new directions
- Flat hierarchies, efficient teams and short decision processes within a family-owned business
£24,000 to £26,000 starting salary with the opportunity to progress quickly
Contributory Pension, Life Assurance and Private Health Care and 27 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.