Position: Graduate Assistant
Temporary: Immediate Start – Permanent position after 12 weeks
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000
Location: Flexible home working – Milton Keynes
Do you want to be part of an award-winning, pioneering digital technology consultancy firm that values its employees and offers clear career progression?
Our client is looking to recruit 5 Graduate Assistants to join an exciting and fast-paced organisation. The Graduate Assistant position will lead to a permanent role on successful completion of a 12-week training programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised individual, who is an enthusiastic self-starter. You will receive a full training programme and shadow various staff members with administrative tasks, data entry/manipulation, document creation, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
The role will be based in Milton Keynes and you will be reporting directly into the Operations Director, the role has a strong career path allowing you the opportunity to be an expert within Supplier, Project and Customer relationship Management.
- Information gathering and participating in on-the-job training.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Compiling reports, documents and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Writing a test and/or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Assisting Managers and their respective teams with various administrative tasks including outbound/inbound phone calls, emails, report, and document creation, assisting in meetings.
- Degree educated
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good numeracy abilities.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- A creative and ambitious approach to work.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to travel across the UK when required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.