Haemostasis Application Specialist
Haemostasis Applications Specialist
Location: – Buckinghamshire (UK Travel) ideally live 1-hour commuting distance from Buckinghamshire.
Salary: – £40,000 + KPI Bonus of £10,000 + Company Bonus £5,400 and Company Car
Excellent Company Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday)
- Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
- Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Educational Grant Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary
- Gym membership
- Company Car
Due to recent promotions and expansion our award winning client, who is a leading supplier of Haematology and Coagulation products are currently looking to recruit a Haemostasis Application Specialist. The role offers travel to support their UK customers as well as office based training delivery.
You will be responsible for the support and troubleshooting of the company’s analysers and provide training on-site and off-site as required.
You will work closely in a support capacity with the sales team plus the relevant team leader in the overall management of the business area.
You will be responsible for the correct and timely planning and installation of the analysers.
To be considered for this position it is essential you have a full and current UK driving licence. You will also be degree educated (or equivalent) in Biomedical Science or similar, have laboratory experience and a good in-depth of knowledge in the field of coagulation.
- Customer Training.
- Installation Preparation and Configuration.
- Telephone Support.
- Management of time and priority setting, goals and standard setting.
- Effective & timely communication.
- Problem identification and solution.
- Accessing risks and decision making.
- Thinking clearly and analytically.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Adaptable & flexible.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows, Outlook Work & Excel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.