Location: -Milton Keynes
Up to £31,000
Excellent Company Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday)
- Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
- Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Educational Grant Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary
- Gym membership
- Company Car
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Officer to work for a leading global supplier of Haematology and Coagulation products. You will be joining a successful team to provide additional support in Human Resources.
You will be responsible for the provision of accurate and timely General HR, with a large focus on Benefits and Wellbeing as a specialist area.
Ensuring a seamless delivery and provision of the highest quality and support to employees, resulting in exceptional internal customer care.
*Benefits and Well-being
Specialist area and individual responsibility would be the delivery of benefits and well-being: – develop, continuously review, implement, train, control, administer and promote all initiatives.
Timely and accurate handling of all areas of HR when required, including general HR and the administration associated.
Answering of telephone calls and E-mails in an efficient, polite and timely manner.
Managing and updating the HR database and maintenance of personnel records. Update and maintain paper and electronic records
To assist the Senior HR Manager as and when required with various task and projects. This may include minute taking, interviewing, and attendance at employee relations meetings, processing references, filing etc.
In the absence of Fleet: booking of hire cars, dealing with day to day fleet queries
Recording of car accidents and liaising with the appropriate insurance companies to resolve any issues.
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Experience within Human resources (Preferably Benefits and Well-being)
- Logical problem-solving capability, attention to detail
- Microsoft office products to a minimum of intermediate level
- A ‘Level English (or equivalent)
- CIPD Part qualified (minimum Level 5)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.