Integrated Concept Solutions Consultant
Position: – Integrated Concept Solutions Consultant
Location: – Milton Keynes (UK Travel) ideally live 1 hour commuting distance from Milton Keynes/ Relocation package
Salary: – £40,000 + KPI Bonus of £10,000 + Company Bonus £5,400 and Company Car
Excellent Company Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday)
• Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
• Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
• Income Protection Insurance
• Educational Grant Scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary
• Gym membership
• Company Car
Our prestigious and award-winning client is currently looking to recruit an Integrated Concept Solutions Consultant. This position requires an ICS Consultant for our client’s UK and Irish markets. You will be supporting the ICS Manager in delivering on their overall business plan, taking ownership of assigned objectives and delivering on targets. You will be responsible for directly contributing towards successful growth by the development and promotion of their proposition to both clients and internal staff.
• FIBMS, Msc or any other related postgraduate level qualification in Biomedical Sciences or a related discipline
• Demonstrate Training and experience in a commercial position within the domain of Diagnostics
• Experience and knowledge in Haemotology, Coagulation and related areas
• IT literate with Comprehensive Skills in Microsoft Office
• Full clean Driving Licence
• Profit-oriented and commercially astute
• Willingness to travel for 75% of the time within the UK and Ireland
• Conscientious, analytical and structured attitude to maintain and develop customer relationships
• Ability to anticipate possible innovative solutions
Key responsibilities: –
• Work together with the Sales team for the construction and presentation of their proposition offered to each customer.
• successful completion of technical documents that form part of a tender process.
• You will work to best support the sales strategy employed with each customer.
• Ensuring current expert knowledge of the latest technologies that can enhance the our client’s proposition and utilising them to increase competitiveness.
• Development & provision of consultancy services to extend and strengthen the system technical proposition.
• Identification and implementation of strategic partnerships to integrate the company’s proposition into wider scoped total laboratory solutions.
• Influencing customers throughout the sales cycle towards our clients’ proposition through meetings, presentations, publications and other forms of communication consultative services (Lab & automation design services, LEAN etc) and in the construction of tender responses and other proposals.
• You will be focused on quality and through their business management system drive continual improvement through you and your team’s internal activities.
• Assist in the preparation of Market Introduction Plans (MIP), marketing strategies and plans for new products.
• Participate in their implementation in collaboration with sales and marketing and teams.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.