IT Product Specialist
Position: – IT Product Specialist
Location: – Milton Keynes (UK Travel) ideally live 1 hour commuting distance from Milton Keynes/Relocation package
Salary: – £40,000 + KPI Bonus of £10,000 + Company Bonus £5,400 and Company Car
Excellent Company Benefits
Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday)
Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
Income Protection Insurance
Educational Grant Scheme
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary
Our prestigious and award-winning client is currently looking to recruit an IT Product Specialist
To assist their customer base by providing leading IT scientific support. The successful candidate will posses the passion and experience to deliver exceptional application and hardware support both on site and remotely.
Experience of Remote IT Support
Technical and logical problem-solving capability
Reading and understanding scientific and/or technical documentation
Experience with IT troubleshooting, Event Viewer, Management console
An awareness of data security requirements and good working practice
Full Clean Driving Licence
Call centre/ Support Centre experience
Training in troubleshooting and installing virtual environments (VMWARE/Hyper-V)
Experience of Laboratory IT systems
Microsoft /CompTIA certification
BSc (Hons) degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent
At least 2 years ‘experience working within a blood science laboratory
Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating System troubleshooting
Hardware deployment services
• Telephone Support – Respond within pre- defined KPI time scales
• Accurate and timely electronic call recording and logging
• Utilise remote access applications where appropriate, abiding by rules governing its usage
• Call data accuracy/ First Time Fix Rate
• Create and update as required documentation relating to training, installations, SOPs and regulatory issues.
• Plan installations and instrument software upgrade schedules
• Administer and deliver customer training courses in-house and in laboratory
• Continually update training course material to reflect new practice
• Maintain high customer competency examination pass rate
• Develop and promote customer portal
• Conducting full investigations of incidents
Good organisational skills.
Highly results driven, focusing on KPI Targets
Excellent Customer Service skills
Effective & timely communication.
Problem identification and solution.
Accessing risks and decision making.
Thinking clearly and analytically
Being able to work under pressure
Innovative and good time management skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.