£30,000 – £32,000
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work for a global leading service provider in the automotive industry. The role of Management Accountant is based in Milton Keynes and is situated within the finance department.
If you are looking to progress your career within finance and you are open minded and adaptable, this could be a great move for you!
The purpose of this role is to control and report on the companies monthly financial performance. In addition to this you will work closely with and assist the Finance Director.
- Profit and loss and balance sheet expense accounts analysis
- Preparation of profit and Loss
- Entering profit and loss onto the management account schedule
- Reconciling and recharging expenses
- Coding of ad hoc purchase invoices, sales invoices
- Journal creation and input into nominal ledger
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts
- Update weekly cash flows
- Annual preparation of budgets
- Annual preparation of company audit files and draft statutory accounts
- Weekly posting of timesheets
- Job costing
- Monthly Utilisation Reports
- Clearing down job costs
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified or equivalent experience
Personal attributes and skills required:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to work on mundane tasks
- Strong Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
If you are currently working in a similar role or you are looking for that next step in your career, please contact FrossellDowning today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.