Temporary to Permanent
£11.20 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Order Processor to join a market leading, award winning retail company within the furniture industry. This is an international company and the role is based in Milton Keynes.
This position will lead to a permanent role.
Purpose of the role:
Processing customer orders in an efficient and accurate manner. This will involve daily telephone and email liaison with customers, external sales teams, the warehouse, the accounts department and the technical team.
- Customer order processing
- Adhere to order processing time scales and deadlines
- Handle customer enquiries made via telephone, fax and email
- Exceed service expectations from colleagues and customers
- Liaison with accounts regarding credit limits, overdue accounts and orders from customers
- Deal with daily enquiries from internal and external customers
- Answer telephone calls and effectively manage several different email accounts
- Provide general administrative support to customers, area sales managers and the wider business
- Filing and archive all documents as required
- Liaison with carriers to request proof of delivery logistics
- Investigate errors or customers complaints to a satisfactory conclusion
- Problem solving relating to credit notes
- Reception cover for lunchtimes, holidays or sickness absence
- Provide support to sales reps, to include processing sample requests, quotations & project work
- Send out mailshots
- Support with effective management of customers including making visits, building relationship, maintaining regular contact and being the first point of contact
- Maintain and improve business processes within the role and department
- Proven track record in order processing
- Data entry accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Must be process focusedO
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.