Regional Key Account Manager
Regional Key Account Manager – Life Science/ In-Vitro Diagnostics
Location:- North UK (Field based)
Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday)
Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
Income Protection Insurance
Educational Grant Scheme
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary
This position is with a prestigious manufacturer of Haematology and coagulation diagnostic analysers. As Regional Key Account Manager- Life Science/ In-Vitro Diagnostics you will be responsible in delivering day to day account management and contract issue resolution to support the NHS , the ideal candidates home office address will be based along the M62 corridor/ Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and self-starter with great knowledge and experience working in the life science products industry.
This role will require a flexible outlook to travel as you will be meeting customers throughout your designated region
You will Possess:-
- Strong technical knowledge in the life science products industry, ideally within haematology, pathology and managed service contracts
- Life Science or Business University degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication capabilities with medical, scientific and financial partners.
- Managing and measuring the performance of existing suppliers
- An enthusiastic and entrepreneurial character with a commitment to further develop growing business.
- Ability to understand and teach technologies and products in the Life Sciences field.
- Experience working in an NHS environment (desirable)
- Proven technical ability to support diagnostic (IVD) instruments in a hospital laboratory environment
- Excellent Data analysis and good negotiation skills
For a confidential chat please contact Bianca on 01908 229570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.