Urinalysis Product Specialist
Position: – Urinalysis Product Specialist
Location: – Milton Keynes (UK Travel) ideally live 1 hour commuting distance from Milton Keynes
Salary: – £45,000 + KPI Bonus of £10,000 + Company Bonus and Company Car
Excellent Company Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement
- Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
- Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Educational Grant Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Company Car
This position requires a confident knowledgeable person with drive to achieve results in their specialist technical and administrative area of expertise. A good communicator and personable nature with good social skills this person will be able to effectively communicate, build relationships and install confidence at every customer interaction.
- Full Driving Licence
- BSc (Hons) degree in biomedical science or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a blood sciences laboratory
- Willing to travel nationwide
- Customer focus
- Technical and logical problem-solving capability.
- Reading and understanding of scientific and/or technical documentation
- Excellent communicator and good negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems troubleshooting
- Methodical & structured approach to work
- Regular training experience
- Experience working with automated/semi-automated Urinalysis instruments
- Work experience within a microbiology laboratory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems troubleshooting.
- Attend all required internal technical instrumentation training.
- Administer and deliver customer training courses in the Training Academy
- Administer and deliver customer training courses in laboratory.
- Continually update training course material to reflect new practice.
- Maintain high customer pass rate on Customer Competency Examinations.
- Develop and promote customer portal
- Develop, promote and maintain Customer Competency Examinations.
- Attend customer sales visits.
- Present Product & Application information (Lunch and Learn Presentations).
- Provide Product & Application expertise as required.
- Ensure all quality documents are completed according to the required standard.
- Create and update as required documentation relating to training.
- Update CRM software as needed.
- Use reporting tools to assess team efficiency.
- Good and effective communication with customers, peers and management.
- Customer Training.
- Installation Preparation and Configuration.
- Telephone Support.
- Management of time and priority setting, goals and standard setting.
- Effective & timely communication.
- Problem identification and solution.
- Accessing risks and decision making.
- Thinking clearly and analytically.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Adaptable & flexible.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows, Outlook Work & Excel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.